Saturday, July 5, 2008

♥ I Will Be ♥

♥ I Will Be ♥

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me

All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and
now I know
How far you'd go


I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go
♥

I will be, all that you want
♥
And gather myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life
♥ I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything OK

I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly

♥ You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me

And if I let you down
I'll turn it all around
Cause I would never let you go
♥

Cause without you I cant breathe
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave
♥ You're all I've got, you're all I want

And without you I don't know what I'd do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see,
You're all I need ♥


I'll do my best to get you back.
*No worries. =)



xoxo. ily.
♥ jun.

No comments: