Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey y'all ;D

Me
Me again
rawr? :p
I rock !
enough of my face :P

Yaw people, long time no see! Okay I'm lazy. jeeeez! but here I am, updating my rotten blog. LOL so, whaddup? Me is in KayElle now. Stuffs like this happens to me, doing the wrong course for a year - decided to change it in a week - make things happened in a day - went to the new college in half month - my second semester here .. blah blah blahh ... See how fast time goes *tick tock tick tock* STOP! lol. I can't even pause it. so it's flyinggg without wings .. too much to tell, too lazy to type :P

"Hi I'm MonaLisa. I'm an awesome blogger unleashing my awesome laziness in this tiny space. You just have to keep reading. You know you love me. " quote XX. She's really an awesome blogger ! seriously, I love the way she type in her blog :) I read her blog frequently ! a lot to learn. Mad chio!

Introducing me house mates : love'em girls

No comments: