Friday, November 26, 2010

Boo ♥

Hey y'all ! Here here lemme update you me boring life :D
I surprisingly got this awesome 9days holiday & as usual, I came back to my lovely island

awesome right? :D me is happyyyy.

Just felt like updating after all these times of not doing that :D all of a sudden :P I've a wishlist to update !! too bad my birthday's over. but still, I got stuffs that I did not really wish for but yea. awesome :)
I've got

A few pairs of color lens :D

My Garmin Nuvi

My car in KayElle :)

A new pair of Converse

A new sweater from UNIQLO which is not even under my wishlist xD


Okie here! I really really really really wanted one of these :(

♥ Mini Instax

Panasonic Lumix LX-5

Blackberry Curve / Iphone4 :P

New lappie perhaps? totally impossible xD

A new watch !! Toywatch? in my dreams hahahahahahaa!

A loving caring muscular tall macho man? I sound so... ehem! shhh!!


WELL, It's already Thursday today. I have to go back to that B.O.R.I.N.G. place again next Monday.
Which is really really close now. DOWN BANYAK lorrr! :(
I've lotsa assignments to do yet I haven't touch any, me is going to dai when I go back :/
Okay. Guess I'll stop here. kthxbye





No comments: