Friday, December 3, 2010

Golden Hair ♥

Imagine that, you have long wavy, I mean really looooong locks ; )
you want em that long no? xD

You guys, Meet Rapunzel !
*Rapunzel Rapunzel Let down your golden hair~*
One of my all time fav kiddy times fairy tales!
nyway, the 'mother' sings her hair down now. Updated ver ! ;D

Love the way they said " I love you" "Love you more" This sounds like us :P

Think of what you can do w those whole lot of hairr! The possibilities are endless mann!
I will probably glow in the club! HAHAHA! That sounds awesome ! :P
I wonder if Rapunzel club Loooool !
okay. that's weird xD
and it's hard to wash ! ugh. can't even think of it. even brushing em is hard :/
I'd probably be worrying about one thing if I had that long hair,
Hair Treatment Issues !
Lmfao !

Wokie bye ! Have fun watching and imagining yourself becoming Rapunzel

No comments: