Friday, March 4, 2011

Here goes another day ♥


Dear Blog
I've been really busy lately, w course works.
Uhhm.. Okay. I'm not that busay heh!
but yeah course works drivin' me crazy, I'm sort of a bitl dilly dally shakin' my tail feather, still.
Yet, I've been doing some stuffs lately. Like, moving to a new place to stay... alone.
Yeah. Alone. W new house mates and stuffs and people. hmm :/
I'm gonna be sooooo quiet after that. Well, needa get use to it.
Independent girl I am :P to be xD
so what's up? Can't wait till end of the March.
I'm comin' home~ comin' homee~ tell da world that I'm comin' homee~ :D
Yesh! Going back to me island *loveees*
I'mma roll all over ma' bedd and meet my darlin's and boobies !
ah ! Need not say much, back to work now :)

She's strong because she used to be weak;
she keeps her guards up because she knows how it feels to cry herself to sleep
I don't mind making mistakes, I know I can always learn from it (:


*booo! I see you :) *

No comments: