Friday, March 18, 2011

Show Me Some Love ♥

Today I'm here to show you my definition of L.O.V.E.

Starring, these people whom I love them deep to me bones

I know, I know. I should be doing my assignments right now but what the hell?!
I need to pamper myself a while :P Just a while, wokiee? :P

Well. Here goes :D

Welcome to my silly but berry berry awesome life

They meant the world to me. Without them, I'm nothing.
Hey, I may be a spoiled brat sometimes, uh :P
but them? They're always first in here
My dearest Grandmama :) my awesome mummehh my two annoying but loving brothers
My youngest brother actually wrote me a note when I first left Penang to KL for studies :D
He said, "Hey sis, see you in three months okay? I've to go to school now, so I left you this note."
and I cried. :x
I miss 'em sooo badly now :(
Well, it's already 18th of March today.
Submissions for finals is next week!
then *sings: I'm coming home, coming home~ Tell the world that I'm coming home~ *


this was few years back. We've all GROWN UP now :P I don't look that fuglay now :P HAHAHAHA!





Hereee. Part two of my love, is my friends :)
Without them, my life will never be that FUN ! :D
I wasn't in their league y'know.
In the past few years.
I was a loner :P
I hide myself in a corner w my dearest metal thingy xD which they call 'em "tie lian" in Chinese.
EHERM! I'm not that zi bi anymore kayy.
It's not easy for you to shut my mouth now :D
Good girls gone bitchy ! Yay!
Life's even awesome w them people.

I feel awesome everyday nowadays!
Cause' I know I love 'em and they love me back, yes?

Thank youu for all those epic moments :D

No comments: