Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Let down your long silky hair ♥

Sooooo happy !!!

My hair is now happy ~

Now I can actually keep my hair looong and not worrying them being not moisture and dull :D

LOADS THANKS to XIAXUE & the advertorial ♥ MAD LOVE HER BLOG !!


I have long hair when I was a kid, and then my grandma encouraged me to chop it cause' it's a mess (yea lar when we're young we don't take care of it, right? ) so I've like really really short hair until secondary school.
Well, I used to have straight hair and then I got big waves now. NOT STRAIGHT neemore! :/ kay fine. I still look good :P Okay perasan much xD


I'm very very happy w my hair now.

Why?

because' I use ESSENTIAL DAMAGE CARE !!

Tadaaaa!!

I'm using the pink one.

It is said to repair the most damaged 15cm, specially for your last 15cm of hair, say if it's able to repair the most damaged 15cm of your hair, it's definitely good enough for your whole head right?!

I'm using the shampoo and conditioner by daily basis now, btw, it smells goood too!
but be sure to use the Hair Mask and Hair Essence too, for better results :)

I just used the Hair Mask once and my hair felt that good already, imagine if you use it for a long time?
*happy faces*
Oh oh! & the serum too!
btw, it's really really affordable ! which is awesome :)

Unfortunately, I can't find any places in Malaysia selling this yet. So, I got my friend in Singapore to get me these, awesome right? :P fml! I'm spending again ! but it's totally worth it !
And soon I'm gonna have smooth and silky hair ! Yay! :)

It's all about you spending time taking care of your precious beautiful long locks :)

Wokiee. Happy reading ! :)
I'm going back to my dull floor plans now.

Lovee ♥

No comments: