Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh-so-awesome weekend, NOT!

Huurahh! How's weekend? Mine kinda suck big time and fun for a while.

Ever been through this phase where you kinda like this person when he/she felts the same back and when you're all crazy about him/her, he changed into a different person? That sucks max. Go get a life dude ! You might not care for my feelings but please respect it, respect yourself and don't be a jerk. I don't know for other girls but me, I wish you could just talk to me on my face. Hiding is not a crime but that's what a jerk do. So my suck big time weekend goes by w this person who kind of break it.

If you decided to pick up those broken pieces and mend it, please don't break it again cause' super glue won't work anymore :)

Well, the fun part is.. I stepped out of my own circle by driving out at night in this city. It's not that bad actually. I never knew this place could jam like this in a Saturday night. After all it's a city, I totally forgot that the night life here is happening. Girls, I wish you're here ! So we can have our girls night out ! Went out w 3 little boys. They're awesome :) 'Look Out Point' is the place, a nice view of the city.

Life goes on no matter what.
Someone told me I'm a smart girl. I wish I am. For now, I think I'm stupid enough to fall for a person. It's not stupid to fall for someone but you felt worthless after trusting and he breaks it.

Quote : Never make decisions because of others, make it for yourself, because this is your life, you're living it. :)

Love all the people that loves me back :)
Now, I'm going back to my assignments. Ciao!

No comments: